What Are The ATE Insurance Funding Options?
Guardian Legal and ATE insurers are responding to a volatile post-LASPO marketplace by working together to develop innovative ATE insurance funding products for you and your clients.
For example, as well as offering ATE for high value cases requiring multi-million pound cover, we can also offer ATE for claims with a minimum value of £25k.
What ATE Insurance funding options are available?
- Standard ATE policies with deferred and conditional premiums (payable only upon a successful outcome) offering early settlement discounts.
- Premiums based on the LOI required
What are the ATE insurance funding options for high value cases?
- Comprehensive cover for up to £10 million
- Flexible premium structures
- Cover for own Counsel and own disbursements and opponent’s costs
- Straightforward deferred, staged and self- insured premiums
- Full Part 36 cover as standard
- Policy can be used to help defeat security for costs applications
- Cover for interim applications
- Delegated acceptance
What types of commercial cases can be insured with ATE insurance?
- Commercial Disputes
- Claims against the Banks
- Financial Mis-selling
- SWAPs/Derivatives based loans mis-sold
- Breach of Contract
- Professional Negligence claims
- Insolvency cases
- Contentious Probate
Which Is Better Ad hoc Cases or a Delegated Authority Scheme?
- One-off/AD HOC proposals can be submitted to Guardian online, by email.
- Fully delegated authority schemes available, enabling you to:
- Issue policies without completing a proposal form for every application
- Make/reject Part 36 offers, commence proceedings and proceed to trial without needing the insurer’s consent at each stage
All cases are individually rated.