Advantages of a delegated authority scheme
If you handle, or anticipate handling, a volume of ATE personal injury
cases a Delegated Authority scheme may be for you.
- Insurance from day one, providing maximum protection to your clients
- Lower premiums than for ad-hoc applications, which means lower costs for your clients.
- No need to complete and submit lengthy documentation.
- Issuing a policy is quicker and easier
- Evidential support documents, counsel advice and medical reports not usually required pre-issue stage.
- Usually, lower prospects of success for the case required
- Secure password access to your own dedicated online portal
Contact us to have a preliminary discussion about your personal injury case or to request membership of a Delegated Authority scheme on 0207 118 1884 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, download a proposal form today in conjunction with our guidance notes.
Contact Us For a Quote Today