Why Guardian Legal Services?
Guardian Legal Services make no charges for case reviews and are happy to advise and assist you with the preparation of your insurance application.
All policies offered by our panel of insurers are protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Only minimal reporting is required by the insurers on our panel
Your client pays no up-front costs. Usually, all premiums will be
- Deferred until end of case
- Only payable upon a successful outcome
- Highly competitive
- Discounted to encourage early settlement
- If your case is lost or abandoned, the premium is waived, subject to policy conditions
- If unsuccessful, and even sometimes when successful, the claimant can face substantial costs, arising from expensive expert reports and failure to beat a Part 36 offer. An ATE insurance policy will protect against these financial risks.
Contact us to have a preliminary discussion about your case or to request membership of a Delegated Authority scheme on 0207 118 1884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, download a proposal form today in conjunction with our guidance notes.